Your Kitchen Designer is Only a Phone Call Away
Get started with IKD and…
- Work by phone with a dedicated kitchen professional designer who can answer all of your kitchen design questions
- Tap into the creative expertise of a team of designers who can help bring your ideas to life
- Get unlimited revisions to your kitchen design draft
- Rest easy knowing all IKD designs are reviewed by National Kitchen and Bath Association (NKBA) certified designers
- Avoid the hassle and pitfalls of IKEA’s Home Planner, because we do it for you
Think Buying a Kitchen is Expensive?
The cost of a new kitchen is nothing compared to the cost of fixing design mistakes for your new kitchen. Why risk it? When you hire IKD, you’ll know you’re getting your design and your kitchen right the first time.
IKD Designs IKEA Kitchens That Are Just as Unique as You
We’ve designed thousands of kitchens and know all the tips, tricks, ins, and outs to creating a kitchen design that’s gorgeous and functional.
But Wait…There’s More!
Your IKD Design Package also includes:
- A draft of your kitchen design that you can revise as many times as you need until it’s perfect.
- High-resolution, full-color renderings of your final design, made with professional kitchen design software.
- Detailed drawings with cabinet and wall measurements so you know where everything goes.
- Fewer trips to IKEA thanks to the 100 percent complete shopping list the Home Planner can’t give you…but we can.
- Freedom from the Home Planner, because we take care of uploading a copy of your design to your account to use at your local IKEA store.
Tell Us About Your Kitchen
Here’s what we’ll need from you after you buy:
- Design Preferences. We need to know which IKEA kitchen cabinet types, door styles, drawers, and other design ideas you want for your new kitchen.
- Kitchen measurements. We need to know the size of the walls, windows, doors, and ceiling height.
- Photos of your kitchen using your smartphone. You don’t need a fancy camera to show us the 360° view of your kitchen.
Then, your professional kitchen designer will call you on the phone to discuss and define all the details.
Don’t Wait Until the IKEA Kitchen Sale to Design Your Kitchen
IKEA knows how popular their kitchen sales are. So why do they always run out of inventory during the sale?
The last thing you want is for IKEA to hold up your new kitchen. Do you really want to wait around for the other half of your IKEA kitchen to come back into stock? No, you don’t.
Beat the sale crowds when you let us design your kitchen now. Start your design now, and you’ll be ready to shop on the first day of the sale.