for busy people on a budget
Does this sound like you?
- You pretty much already know what you want for your IKEA kitchen
- You just need a “second set of eyes” to check your design for potential problems
- You’re very busy, and you prefer to do everything through email
We’ll Design an IKEA Kitchen for You in as Little as 3 Business Days
All you need to do is take some pictures and answer some questions. We’ll turn around the first kitchen design for your review in three business days. We try hard to get it right the first time, but just in case, IKD Express includes two free design revisions.
It’s simple, really.
- IKD Express is email only
You’ll work entirely online with your designer, and not by phone, when you buy IKD Express.
- Just 2 revisions
While our premium package offers unlimited revisions, IKD Express only includes 2 revisions. Additional revisions cost $95 each.
Otherwise, the packages are nearly identical. You’ll still get a professional IKEA kitchen design, full-color renderings, a complete shopping list, and the rest.
Tell Us About Your Kitchen
Here’s what we’ll need from you after you buy:
- Design Preferences. We need to know which IKEA kitchen cabinet types, door styles, drawers, and other design wishes for your new kitchen.
- Kitchen measurements. We need to know the size of the walls, windows, doors, and ceiling height.
- Photos of your kitchen using your smartphone. You don’t need a fancy camera to show us the 360° view of your kitchen.
Don’t Wait Until the IKEA Kitchen Sale to Design Your Kitchen
IKEA knows how popular their kitchen sales are. So why do they always run out of inventory during the sale?
The last thing you want is for IKEA to hold up your new kitchen. Do you really want to wait around for the other half of your IKEA kitchen to come back into stock? No, you don’t.
Beat the sale crowds when you let us design your kitchen now. Start your design now, and you’ll be ready to shop on the first day of the sale.